PGC calibration pump complete kit (-0.95 to 35 bar / -13.7 to 510 psi)
The PGC is a hand-operated calibration pump that can be used to generate pressure and vacuum. When using the pressure/vacuum selector you can quickly choose between generating pressure or vacuum. The PGC pump also provides the means to accurately fine tune the generated pressure.
- Pressure media: Air
- Outlet connector: Bx G1/8" male (7113270)
- Dimensions: 220 mm x 120 mm x 65 mm / 8.7" x 4.7" x 2.6"
- Weight: 820 g / 1.81 lb
The PGC pump kit includes:
- PGC Pump (9010060)
- Carrying case
- Pressure T-hose set 40 bar (8009550) with 3x 0.75m hoses with Bx G1/8" female threads.
- Bx G1/8" fittings for connecting to devices under test (DUT):
- Pressure fitting Bx G1/8" male to 1/8" NPT male (7113260).
- Pressure fitting Bx G1/8" male to 1/4" NPT male (7113300).
- Spare o-rings and lock rings for the hoses' female fittings.
- Pressure fitting set for INT and EXT modules (60 to 1000 bar) (8003100):
- Bx G1/8" male to (ISO228) G1/4" female , with two seals (in picture: thick black and white seals). For connecting to high pressure EXT modules (60 to 1000 bar) or a device under test. Fitting max nominal pressure 40 bar / 580 psi.
- Bx G1/8" male to (ISO228) G1/8" male (6089410), with one o-ring (in picture: thin black o-ring, 7400380). For connecting to internal pressure modules (60 to 160 bar).